September 5, 2008

Weak-kneed Oprah won't allow Palin on show until after election

This according to The Huffington Post, which ran a story today with the following statement from Winfrey --
"The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

Hey, why take any chances with such an intelligent, compelling and appealing candidate who just happens to be a woman? (and a Republican)

No comments: